FrontlineCloud's various subscriptions have limits on the number of interactions (inbound/outbound SMS, missed calls and API requests) that can be created per month.
The Free subscription is there to provide everyone with access to a trial demo of Frontline before needing a credit card. If you require higher limits than are available on a Free subscription will need to switch to one of our paid plans; Starter or Pro. More information about the various available plans can be found on our website.
To switch from a Free plan to a Starter plan you'll need a credit card and enter these details in the app itself:
- Log in to your workspace at https://cloud.frontlinesms.com
- Click on the Settings cog at the top right corner.
- From the dropdown click on the "View Subscription Payment Settings" option. This will take you to Your Subscription page.
- Here you'll need to enter your credit card details, first line of your billing address and postal or zip code. This will upgrade to a Starter subscription for $25, and you will be automatically billed every month. Cancelling is easy, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once on this plan you can switch to Pro via the switch plan page.