This is the first section you will see when you open the Frontline workspace. It has links that allow different views all showing different states of your Interactions. Only one state can be viewed at a time.
'Interaction' is term that covers any sort of communication object within frontline, for example an SMS is an interaction as is a Missed Call.
The left hand navigation down the side of the Inbox allows you to navigate through each of your interactions. The options work as filters by status and state:
- All Communications: The default 'home' state. All incoming and outgoing interactions can be viewed from here regardless of the state they are in.
- Did not trigger: In this view you can get all the incoming interactions that did not trigger any of the Activities you have set up.
- SMS Received: This view shows all the inbound received SMS, including those that have not triggered any activities.
- SMS Sent: This view shows all the outbound SMS that have been sent successfully.
- SMS Failed: This view shows all the outbound SMS that have failed, meaning they have not reached their destination.
- SMS Pending: This view shows all the outbound SMS that are in the pending state. When an SMS is pending, it means that its still being processed and has not failed.
- Missed Calls: This shows all the Missed Calls that you have received, regardless of whether they failed to trigger any activities.
- Deleted Communications: This shows all of your deleted Interactions.
- Your Tags: All tags that you have defined in your Activities are listed here. Tags work by grouping various interactions that have been tagged with the same tag. So each tag that you have here will show a mixed set of interactions.
Navigating through the Interactions
When you have many Interactions in the inbox, you can use the page navigation buttons Previous or Next (10) to navigate through them. The page navigation buttons are found at the top and bottom of the Inbox page.