Getting FrontlineCloud up and running can take some trial and error. Be patient, and try some of the steps below to see if this resolves your issue. If not, we are always available by using the "Submit a Request" link above.
If FrontlineCloud is failing to connect to your Android's SMSSync app or a web aggregator, check that you are following these steps:
- If you are using a web aggregator, first make sure your account is active and has credit. If you are using SMSSync, make sure the app is installed. If you need assistance registering for an account with a web aggregator, or downloading SMSSync, please see our step-by-step walkthroughs at Registering with SMS Web Aggregators or Installing SMSSync.
- Next, go into your FrontlineCloud account and disable the connection. In order to do this, go to "Account Management -> Connections" as per the screenshot above. Hover your cursor over the connection that is not working, and click 'disable.'
- Now click 'retry.' Sometimes the process of disabling a connection, then enabling it, will re-establish a connection.
- If this does not work, click 'disable' again. Now click 'delete' to delete the connection entirely. Follow the instructions to create the connection again. If you need to revisit how to do this, please click Connections and select your connection for step-by-step instructions.
If you are following these steps and the device is still not connecting, try some of the tips and tricks below:
- If you are using a web aggregator service, some of them will allow you to send test messages from the service themselves. Log into your account and send a test message. If this does not work, it could be that your web aggregator service is experiencing technical difficulty and you may need to contact them directly.
- If you are using a web aggregator service, check their home page. Sometimes, carriers in a specific country do not work due to a network failure or an emergency. Usually, you can check to see if the carrier is having difficulty.
- If you are connecting via Nexmo, be sure that you are logged into your Nexmo account before attempting to connect with FrontlineCloud. Once you log into Nexmo, FrontlineCloud will connect automatically. You can open Nexmo in a new window (using the same browser) or a new tab in order to sign in.
- Try logging into FrontlineCloud in a new browser. It is possible that your browser is not supported, or was recently updated and is causing compatibility issues with the application.
If you’ve tried all of these things and are still having trouble, there may be a bug or an issue specific to your set-up. Report the issue on our user support forum and we will be happy to help you.