FrontlineCloud is an SMS (or text message) management software that works on computers connected to the Internet. It allows users to send, receive, and analyze SMS sent over a mobile network. In many cases, users can manage SMS communications without the need for another device, such as a a modem or cell phone. Users pay standard messaging rates available through an online SMS service. Messaging data is stored in the cloud, and will be available when users log in at any time. The application is easy to use, and you can register an account in minutes.
- Low monthly subscription rate
- Log in from any browser, just like email
- Start messaging without leaving your chair
- Data hosted offsite; access it from anywhere
- Priority user support
FrontlineSMS is open-source SMS (or text message) management software that runs on a laptop connected to a GSM modem, a mobile phone, or an online SMS service. It enables users to send, receive and analyze SMS sent over a mobile network. The software can work without the need for Internet access, is easy to set up, simple to operate and free. Users only pay the standard text messaging charges through their regular mobile provider.To find out more about the software, or to download and test it out, please visit the software section of our website.
- Free to use
- Works anywhere, even offline
- Open source software; build your own features!
- Your data is stored locally
- Active user community for support