Due to some unavoidable circumstances, we have had to reimplement how a FrontlineCloud workspace is linked to Nexmo for SMS sending and receiving. We have therefore added a new Nexmo connection type that requires input such as the api key and api secret, available on one's Nexmo account.
Things to note before migration:
1. If your existing connection is being used in activities you will have to set the activities to use the new connection once you finish migration.
2. Note your routing rules and confirm that they are as you desire once you finish the migration.
To migrate to this new Nexmo connection type, follow the following steps
1. Navigate to the Connections page.
Log in to FrontlineCloud and click on the settings button to view the menu. Then click on 'Connections to mobile networks' to go to the connections page.
2. Once you are on the Connections Page,
Disable the old Nexmo Connection type, by clicking on "Disable"
3. Delete the old Nexmo Connection type, by clicking on "Delete"
4. Create the new Nexmo Connection type by following the instructions in this article - https://frontlinecloud.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208275846