FrontlineSMS allows you to connect your SMS messages and workspace to other remote services.
Pushing data such as message text, contact details, and respondent state to your selected API endpoint allows you to include SMS in your project. We have native integrations with NationBuilder and Salesforce, and the API is built to be flexible to send out and receive data from any web service that uses the XML or JSON format we support.
The API services offer features that complement FrontlineSMS. Coupled with tailor-made Activities that your account manager will configure into your workspace, these integrations can be used to achieve powerful workflows that span SMS, Missed Calls, and the external service. For example, you can update your CRM or NationBuilder contacts whenever FrontlineSMS contacts are updated, or you can trigger outbound SMS whenever someone performs an action on your external website.
The integrations supported by FrontlineSMS are:
- Activities support all common forms of API using JSON, XML, and URL encoding
- We can send a JSON object constructed around what you need
- Or we can construct XML parameter key - value pairs
- Headers can be customised to match auth and type settings
- GET and POST supported
Get in touch with us to have our team configure your API Requests now.
- Our out of the box JSON API, which can be used to: