2. Open the DMG and you will see this screen.
3. Drag FrontlineLocal into the Applications folder.
4. To run FrontlineLocal, locate it via Spotlight and run it.
- Launch spotlight search via Command + space and search for FrontlineLocal.
- When you start the app, it won't launch immediately and you will be required to allow the app to start from the System preference section.
- Go to System Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> General. Here you will find the option of allowing FrontlineLocal to launch, Click Open Anyway.
- Another dialog will appear prompting you to open FrontlineLocal
- Once you click Open, the app will be launched and FrontlineLocal will run a setup step and then you will be re-directed to a login page from where you can log in and run your workflows.
FrontlineLocal Sign up page.
NOTE: The steps above for allowing mac to launch the app will only be required when you first install the app or when the app has been updated.